June 17, 2013

Babydaddy Day

                                        





















I wish I could say we spent Father's Day at the beach or a theme park. Even wish we could say we went to the finest steak house for dinner. Instead, we all spent the weekend on the couch. Sick as dogs. It all started with Rich, and worked it's way down to every single one of us.
We did manage to make one trip out... Walmart. We never shop there, but with our beach getaway quickly approaching (this weekend!!!), we needed some serious sun shade. We purchased a pop-up canopy which I can't wait to put to use. Luckily, we all fit in perfectly at Wally World with our coughs and runny noses :)
The boys did manage to surprise their dad with a new t-shirt he wanted, as well as a commercial grade garment steamer. Their dad is a Wrinkle Release spray maniac so hopefully we can put that placebo affect to rest. 
Spencer and Cameron are so lucky to have this guy as their dad. He loves these boys like no other and I know the feeling is equally mutual. I couldn't have chosen a better father for my children. We love you, babe!


4 comments:

  1. hmmm garment steamer...let me know how it is. if I can avoid ironing, I will lol happy daddy day churd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works pretty good, boo. Takes the wrinkles out of everything I steamed. I refuse to iron. Lol

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear you are all still sick! There will be many, many more Father's day to celebrate. WalMart gets a bad name with some folks but I'm a believer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aunt Gail. It's been a rough week for us all. We're true to Target :)

      Delete