April 23, 2014

Time Flies


Especially when you're having fun. And in our case, we're having a little bit too much fun. Here it is one week shy of being May, and I've only posted once in all of 2014. I can't even consider it a "post" because I cheated and added only a single picture. So here I am, once again, playing catch-up. The story of my life these days. Being a working mom leaves very little time for the "extras" I would like to do.

Instead of posting multiple different entries for every milestone and happening during these past four months, I plan to bunch them together into one post. I'm going to try something a little different and will attempt to only post once per month. Sounds attainable, right?! I should be able to handle one post a month!


I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and new posts are on the horizon. So much has transpired. I feel like the boys have grown years since my last post as they're forever changing.

Stay tuned...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment